So, we are supposed to give Donald Trump a chance? Let’s see what he has done:
- he signed the global gag rule which prohibits groups that get money from the US government from even mentioning abortion.
- His administration wants to turn Medicaid into block grants and then increase it slower than the rate of medical inflation–in other words, cut it.
- His pick for budget director wants to cut Medicare and Social Security.
- When the EPA sent out a tweet that Trump didn’t like, he instituted a media blackout.
- He is breaking constitutional law already.
- His pick for Education Secretary hasn’t been involved in public education and doesn’t even know some of the basic elements being discussed.
- He has signed documents supporting the Keystone and the Dakota Access pipeline.
- He will sign an order to build his stupid wall and implement racist immigration policies.
- He says he will order an investigation into non-existent voter fraud because he can’t accept that Hillary Clinton got 2.9 million more votes than he did.
- His administration lies so much, they’ve decided to change what lies are called–now they’re alternative facts.
I could go on and on and on. And he’s been in power for less than a week.
Oh yeah, he wants to bring back torture, black sites, and start sending more people to Guantanamo.
Fuck this guy.